User controls sharing one dataset

Francis

Hello all,

I have a question about user controls and how they interact.

I'm a making a commercial website.

I have a user controls that displays the products using a dataset.

I have another user control that displays the data from the
shoppingcart. The shopping cart user control also contains some labels
and buttons.

When I click the Add-To-Cart button on my UC_Product, an item has to
be added to the datagrid inside UC_ShoppingCart.

I think a "cool" solution would be that both user controls share one
dataset. The dataset would contain the Product and ShoppingCart table.

My question is: how can this be achieved ?