    user control on that page to read the value passed to the parent aspx ?

    Thanks

    Murphy

    Murphy, Apr 8, 2004

  2. I would venture a yes, although you may have to explicitly call the page.
    You can also set up control properties, make sure the control is referenced
    in the page and set from the page by explicitly setting the control
    properties you create.

    --
    Gregory A. Beamer
    MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

    Think outside the box!

    Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\) [MVP], Apr 8, 2004

  3. Murphy

    Murphy Guest

    Thanks Gregory,

    What about something like the following in the load event for the ascx page:

    ' Set the current selection of list
    Dim CategoryId As String = Request.Params("categoryid")

    "Cowboy (Gregory A. Beamer) [MVP]" <> wrote
    in message news:...

    Murphy, Apr 8, 2004