User Entered Data(Read Only Data) to Excel

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by Md Rafiq, May 6, 2009.

  1. Md Rafiq

    Md Rafiq Guest

    Hi All,

    I am new to Ruby, new task has been given to me by the company and they
    asked me to use ruby for it

    1. Capture the User Entered data's in a webpage which is Readonly
    ( Data's can be in Text, List, Radio button, Check box)

    i need to capture the datas present in above fields and export to Excel
    with column heading.

    People please help me to solve this problem

    i dont know how and where to start

    Regards
    Md Rafiq
    Md Rafiq, May 6, 2009