User.InRole upto Domain Users --Windows Authentication Problem

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by thomson, Oct 13, 2006.

  1. thomson

    thomson Guest

    Hi All,
    i used the code below to get the group of the user rfom
    Active Directory

    WindowsPrincipal wp=new WindowsPrincipal(WindowsIdentity.GetCurrent());
    Response.Write(wp.IsInRole("MyDomain\\domain users"));

    And iam getting true, for the same, but my problem is i belong to a
    group as WebTeam, Iam not able to validate it

    wp.IsInRole("MyDomain\\WebTeam"));

    If i give this it return false,

    Can somebody help me out how do i validate against my Group

    Thanks in Advance

    Thomson

    thomson, Oct 13, 2006