User Management and Access Control Component for ASP.NET

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Security' started by Petr PALAS, Oct 23, 2003.

  1. Petr PALAS

    Petr PALAS Guest

    Hi,

    being a regular reader of these groups for more than year I would like to
    inform you about our new component PortSight Secure Access 1.1 for ASP.NET.

    It solves many issues discussed here - user management, authentication,
    access control to both application and content (role-based and
    resource-based security), delegated administration, etc. Everything with
    tutorials in the documentation.

    You can find more info and free trial version at
    http://www.PortSight.com/SecureAccess

    Best Regards,

    Petr PALAS,
    PortSight - Portals & Components, www.PortSight.com