user moves his mouse, outline will be expanded , What function is it?

Discussion in 'Javascript' started by aler45dcom@hotmail.com, Apr 19, 2005.

  1. Guest

    I want to display the question and answer in the following way. When
    the user moves his mouse to one question, the question will be expanded
    to show detailed answer of that question.

    For example,

    1. What is UML?

    2 How to implement it?

    3 What is the advantage of UML?

    When i move the mouse to the Question 1, the question will be expaned
    and have a detailed answer of it; if i don't move to there, the
    outline won't expand.

    I search for a long time, but have no clue.
    What functions should be use???

    thanks!

    , Apr 19, 2005

  2. kaeli Guest

    In article <>,
    enlightened us with...

    > When i move the mouse to the Question 1, the question will be expaned
    > and have a detailed answer of it; if i don't move to there, the
    > outline won't expand.
    >
    > I search for a long time, but have no clue.
    > What functions should be use???

    onmouseover
    onmouseout
    document.getElementById("id").style.visibility (hidden, visible)

    And, as always, there is more than one way to do things. This is just one.

    ~kaeli~
    Why do they lock gas station bathrooms? Are they afraid
    someone will clean them?
    http://www.ipwebdesign.net/wildAtHeart
    http://www.ipwebdesign.net/kaelisSpace

    kaeli, Apr 19, 2005