User Profiles

Ed

I have started creating an application where I make use of User Profiles,
to allow users to enter information about themselves. I now find that
I wish I could create an "Administrator" account that will allow the
administrator to change or edit profile data that a user has placed in their
profile. Is it possible in ASP.NET 2.0 to do that? The application is
already
using an ASP.NET membership database.

Thanks in advance...Ed

Michael Nemtsev [MVP]

Hello Ed,

U need to use the ProfileCommon.Create method with user name to access his
properties.

ProfileCommon userProfile = (ProfileCommon) ProfileCommon.Create(userName,
true)

and then u have access to user profiles via properties

like userProfile.<property>

---
WBR,