User Provided CSS

Adi

I would like to create a registration page for clients to include in
an IFRAME on their portals. Most of these portals are MOSS driven and
these organizations do not allow traditional .NET development.

I would like for the clients to be able to include my page on their
portal and specify font name, size, color, bg color or picture, etc
without passing all of this info in a URL. One option I was thinking
of is to document my CSS and allow them to overwrite it by passing a
reference to their CSS (located on their site) that will be used
instead.

If anyone has better/cooler ideas please let me know. Thanks

?

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?G=F6ran_Andersson?=

Adi said:
I would like to create a registration page for clients to include in
an IFRAME on their portals. Most of these portals are MOSS driven and
these organizations do not allow traditional .NET development.

I would like for the clients to be able to include my page on their
portal and specify font name, size, color, bg color or picture, etc
without passing all of this info in a URL. One option I was thinking
of is to document my CSS and allow them to overwrite it by passing a
reference to their CSS (located on their site) that will be used
instead.

If anyone has better/cooler ideas please let me know. Thanks

That sounds like a good idea. I have seen wiki systems use something
similar, where every user could specify the url to their own css file.

Just Me

Another option would be for you to simply supply the xml from a web/web
service and let them to the xslt transformations, that way you need only
worry about content.