    reference to their CSS (located on their site) that will be used
    instead.

    If anyone has better/cooler ideas please let me know. Thanks
    Adi, Sep 21, 2007

  2. Adi wrote:
    > I would like to create a registration page for clients to include in
    > an IFRAME on their portals. Most of these portals are MOSS driven and
    > these organizations do not allow traditional .NET development.
    >
    > I would like for the clients to be able to include my page on their
    > portal and specify font name, size, color, bg color or picture, etc
    > without passing all of this info in a URL. One option I was thinking
    > of is to document my CSS and allow them to overwrite it by passing a
    > reference to their CSS (located on their site) that will be used
    > instead.
    >
    > If anyone has better/cooler ideas please let me know. Thanks

    That sounds like a good idea. I have seen wiki systems use something
    similar, where every user could specify the url to their own css file.

    --
    Göran Andersson
    _____
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?G=F6ran_Andersson?=, Sep 21, 2007

  3. Adi

    Just Me Guest

    Another option would be for you to simply supply the xml from a web/web
    service and let them to the xslt transformations, that way you need only
    worry about content.

    Just Me, Sep 21, 2007