    Windows Integrated Security.

    Can anyone help me out?

    Thanks!
    Guest, Dec 16, 2003

  2. I successfully developed a similar app using role-based forms authentication
    by using the techniques outlined in these articles:
    http://www.4guysfromrolla.com/webtech/121901-1.2.shtml
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;311495

    Here is another article you may find useful as well:

    I hope this helps,
    Steve C. Orr, MCSD, MVP
    http://Steve.Orr.net

    Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD], Dec 17, 2003