User sizeable panel/table

Jason

Does anyone know if you can create a panel or a table that a user can
"resize" within the browser window just as they would a window?

Thanks!

Jason

brians,

Thanks for the link! This is what I was looking for, it's just taking
me a while to go through his code, striping out the parts I don't
need/want and making it look non-ugly.

The javascript is pretty involved for me since I haven't done much
javascripting, but I'm making my way through it.

Thanks again!