Usercontorl in a placeholder

Pradeep

Hi,
I am having this wierd issue. I have a usercontrol in a aspx page.
Basically this user control has some labels and thats it. It has a printer
friendly link and when we click on it a pop up window open with the text the
user control. Everything works good except for in hte labels, where I have
long text. When looked in teh aspx page, i see <br /> at quite some places
and somehow all of them magically disappear when on this printer friendly
page.

this is what I am doing....

PrintMessagePlaceHolder.Controls.Add(
LoadControl(GetUrl(Constants.PRINT_MESSAGE_GENERAL)));

Please let me know.

Thanks
Pradeep