UserControl in a datalist

Anthony

I have a long running issue that I haven't got a clear resolution to
anywhere. I have a datalist that I have managed to implement paging in. Yes
datalist. It is done in the footer template of the datalist using link
buttons. I handle the click event of the paging buttons in the
footertemplate increment the page variable and call my bind event at the end
of it. The paging works fine. I also have a UserControl as one of the
controls in on of the column of the datalist. This UserControl takes the id
of the parent row and return data in one of if condition is met two repeater
control. All this works for the initial pageload of the datalist. But when I
page to the next page then everything works except my usercontrol. When I
watch it in the debug window at the time the usercontrol fires there is no
value. If I store the value in a cookie then it shows that it fires out of
sequence cause all the usercontrol has the same value for all the rows,
which is the value that comes from using the value of the late record in the
datalist. Could anyone help me resolve this. I would really appreciate it.

Thanks