    usercontrol ,when i click submit button on usercontrol i want that the
    account label should be changed to UserId c how t acheve it i am tryng using
    properties but not able to succed ,anyone can help.

    gauravkg via DotNetMonster.com, Sep 17, 2006

  2. I am not sure I understand the question. It is fairly simple to change a
    label.

    accountLabel.Text = userId;

    As long as you do not reload the default in Page_Load every time, the label
    will continue to pull the value from ViewState.

    --
    Gregory A. Beamer
    MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

    Think outside of the box!

    Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\), Sep 17, 2006