usercontrol problems

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by John Espinosa, Oct 9, 2004.

  1. I have a user control with an image button on it:

    Public Property strHomeURL As String
    Get
    Return strHomeURL
    End Get
    Set
    ibtnHome.ImageURL = Value
    End Set
    End Property
    .....code......

    ......code.....

    I am trying to change the ImageURL on the user control from my page by using this subprocedure:

    Sub Page_Load

    UC1.strHome = "image/home.gif"
    End Sub

    This is not working. I am not getting the results that I wanted.....can anyone help?

    Thanks!
    John Espinosa, Oct 9, 2004

  2. John Espinosa

    Hermit Dave Guest

    read your previous post

    --

    Regards,

    Hermit Dave
    (http://hdave.blogspot.com)
    "John Espinosa" <> wrote in message
    > I have a user control with an image button on it:
    >
    > Public Property strHomeURL As String
    > Get
    > Return strHomeURL
    > End Get
    > Set
    > ibtnHome.ImageURL = Value
    > End Set
    > End Property

    ImageURL="images/home_on.gif" height="17" width="53" /></td>

    Hermit Dave, Oct 9, 2004