    Any help is very greatly appreciated
    cheers
    Donald

    Donald Nova, Jan 19, 2004

  2. Donald Nova

    clintonG Guest

    Not to put you off, but you should ask Dave Winer about
    this as he is the developer and is responsible for documenting
    or not documenting his applications.

    --
    <%= Clinton Gallagher
    NET

    LaGarde StoreFront 5 Affiliate: e-Commerce Solutions
    SEE: http://www.storefront.net/default.asp?REFERER=-201499070

    "Donald Nova" <> wrote in message
    > Newbie question here, so please bear with me as I'm sure this has cropped

    up

    clintonG, Jan 26, 2004