Users created 6 hours into the future...

clintonG

On an XP Pro machine with a current and synchronized system time GMT
(-06:00) Central Time my use of the Visual Studio 2005 Website
Administration Tool (WAT) is writing users into the SQL Server DevEdition
twice and recording them 6 hours into the future.

The wierd time is occuring whether I use the WAT to add a user or the VS2005
CreateUserWizard control. The redundant second instance of a user occurs
when I add an existing user to a Role.

I've been posting about this for over a week. I have no clue. This is too
freakin' wierd and I wonder if anybody has any idea how to resolve this or
can help explain what is going on as it certainly sounds insane to suggest
this is "by design."

<%= Clinton Gallagher