user's list of web sites in SharePoint

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by apondu, Jul 5, 2007.

  1. apondu

    apondu Guest

    Hi,

    i had a query on sharepoint portal 2003 and i am using VS2005 C#.Net.

    We know we can get the users of the web sites in the sharepoint, but i
    have a different
    query now, we know tht we can synchronize Active Directory Services
    with SharePoint.
    Now taking a user from Active Directory Services, i want to get the
    list of all websites in sharepoint
    to which he is a member, he can be either a Reader, Contributoe,
    Administrator.. doesn' matter
    but if he a member then we have to list that website.

    Can anyone help me to achieve this.

    Waiting for ur responses

    Thanks for the response.

    Regards,