Users Login

Steven

I'm running an asp.net application where the users will login to view the
city maps. Every user will be assigned a different city map. So If user x
login, he will see only mapx. But the problem is ...

I open the page and login as x and I'm able to see the map correctly. I will
keep that page as it is and open a new page and login as y, but now I'm
seeing x's map. What could be the problem?

Thanks
Steven

Brock Allen

I suspect you're testng form the same client machine and you local browser
is just using the most recent authentication cookie issued.

Brock Allen

If you run with two seperate copies of the browser (as opposed to starting
a second via New->Window from the first), and you don't set a persistent
authentication cookie, it should work.

Steven

I tried opening new window (not from New--> window), but still having the
same problem .

Any suggestions

Steven