    seeing x's map. What could be the problem?

    Thanks
    Steven

    Steven, Apr 8, 2005

  2. Steven

    Brock Allen Guest

    I suspect you're testng form the same client machine and you local browser
    is just using the most recent authentication cookie issued.

    -Brock
    DevelopMentor
    http://staff.develop.com/ballen

    Brock Allen, Apr 8, 2005

  3. Steven

    Steven Guest

    Yep! you are right and how can I resolve this issue?

    - Steven

    Steven, Apr 8, 2005
  4. Steven

    Brock Allen Guest

    If you run with two seperate copies of the browser (as opposed to starting
    a second via New->Window from the first), and you don't set a persistent
    authentication cookie, it should work.

    -Brock
    DevelopMentor
    http://staff.develop.com/ballen

    > Yep! you are right and how can I resolve this issue?
    >
    > - Steven
    >
    > "Brock Allen" <> wrote in message
    >
    >> I suspect you're testng form the same client machine and you local
    >> browser is just using the most recent authentication cookie issued.
    >>
    >> -Brock
    >> DevelopMentor
    >> http://staff.develop.com/ballen
    >>> I'm running an asp.net application where the users will login to
    >>> view the city maps. Every user will be assigned a different city
    >>> map. So If user x login, he will see only mapx. But the problem is
    >>>
    >>> I open the page and login as x and I'm able to see the map
    >>> correctly. I will keep that page as it is and open a new page and
    >>> login as y, but now I'm seeing x's map. What could be the problem?
    >>>
    >>> Thanks
    >>> Steven

    Brock Allen, Apr 8, 2005
  5. Steven

    Steven Guest

    I tried opening new window (not from New--> window), but still having the
    same problem .

    Any suggestions

    Steven, Apr 8, 2005