Users of XMetaL 2.x and 3.x

Discussion in 'XML' started by shavazo, May 20, 2005.

  1. shavazo

    shavazo Guest

    I saw some older messages about users asking about SGML capabilities
    and development/customization of XMetaL post 4.0

    Well, the latest release is 4.6 and has some capabilities that may
    interest you (yes, SGML is back in).

    There's also an upgrade promotion going on for legacy users who
    purchased XMetaL from SoftQuad or Corel (versions 2.x, 3.x and 4.0).
    If you miss the development capabilities included in the older versions
    of XMetaL, you can be eligible for free copies of XMetaL Developer.

    For more details including a feature-by-feature comparison of XMetaL
    from version 2.0 until the latest, see:

    http://www.xmetal.com/en_us/4.6upgrade/index.x

    Adi Kabazo
    Director, Product Management
    BLAST RADIUS XMetaL http://www.xmetal.com/

    shavazo, May 20, 2005

  2. shavazo

    Peter Flynn Guest

    shavazo wrote:

    > I saw some older messages about users asking about SGML capabilities
    > and development/customization of XMetaL post 4.0
    >
    > Well, the latest release is 4.6 and has some capabilities that may
    > interest you (yes, SGML is back in).

    This is excellent news for the surprisingly large number of organisations
    whose text base or repository is in SGML.

    ///Peter
    &;top"

    Peter Flynn, May 27, 2005