Uses of The 4th Dimension (New Discovery by The Human Race)

use4d

Uses of The 4th Dimension (New Discovery by The Human Race)

The 4th Dimension is "The next step in Human Evolution".

The Currency of The 4th Dimension is: ENERGY.

Did you know: The Human Mind is a natural PRODUCER of ENERGY?

You already have plenty of ENERGY to use in The 4th Dimension
- just "make a wish" and see for yourself.

Note Before: Everything you read on this page is The Truth.
What does this mean?
It means, if you try to do what is written here:
EXAMPLE: "If you just make a wish",
it will be granted in The 4th Dimension
for you to enjoy there.
You have nothing to lose.

- The Author of "Ueber Alles"

Since I discovered The 4th Dimension, one of the conclusions
I have reached is, The 4th Dimension is an infinite access to The
Truth.

Throughout this website, I use the term "I wish" - it is really a way
to voice a person's desire - and from the work I have done - it really
works.
From the saying: "Ask and you shall receive", I have understood that
any
human being can make an infinity of "wishes" and receive The Truth
(the correct answer) to every question they may have, in the form of a
dream
- that same night.

With this method, the saying becomes:
"Ask (FOR THE TRUTH) and you shall receive
(THE TRUTH IN THE FORM OF A DREAM THAT NIGHT)!

What does this mean?
It means you can receive THE TRUTH to any question you have in
your heart - answered FREE while you sleep, you
"wake up in the morning wiser" because you have
understood The Truth you asked for!

It's like getting 100% to every quiz or test in school,
because a teacher really requires THE CORRECT ANSWER
or "The Truth" to the questions on the quiz/test!

What is 1+1? The Truth:"2".

You are NOT limited to the proverbial "3 wishes".
From my research, I have also seen that other people have also known
about this dimension and have "kept silent" about it.

They have been conducting activities that I will term "criminal", this
is why I have included a tract for Law Enforcement, so that they
can become aware that this dimension exists and they can use it as a
tool
to acquire The Truth to solve any and all crimes.

Use The 4th Dimension to verify all data on this website: Ueber Alles

I have put some notes down for Mathematicians,
Physicists, Computer Scientists, and Engineers
- all data they see, they can verify in this way:

To do this, just say this out loud before going to sleep
(this is called by MetaPhysicists - programming your sleep)

"I WISH TO KNOW THE TRUTH:
IS THE SCIENTIFIC DATA ON "UEBER ALLES" ACCURATE?"

Go to sleep and you will receive The Truth - that night.

Take a sneak peek at "Ueber Alles - The Movie"

The many uses of the 4th Dimension is still to be researched
by humanity, but one use that may interest anyone is to get a
sneak peek at the movie "Ueber Alles".

To do this, just say this out loud before going to sleep:

"I WISH TO SEE A PREVIEW OF "UEBER ALLES - THE MOVIE"

Go to sleep and you will get a sneak preview.

Further.....

Using The 4th Dimension, not only can you get a sneak preview
of "Ueber Alles", you can also EXPERIENCE The Movie
"Ueber Alles", by becoming any of the characters in it.

Just program your sleep and you can experience,
"Ueber Alles" rather than "just watch it."

To be any character of "Ueber Alles", "Plan Odelia",
"The Constance Factor", or "American Street Fighters"

Just do the following:
Say this out loud, before you go to sleep:
"I WISH TO BE: [ INSERT NAME OF CHARACTER HERE ]"

Go to sleep and you will play the role of that character that night!

Example:

If you want to experience the character:
"Kurt Schwierige", just do the following:

Say this out loud, before you go to sleep:
"I WISH TO BE: "KURT SCHWIERIGE OF UEBER ALLES - THE MOVIE".

Go to sleep and you will play the character, "Kurt Schwierige", that
night!

If you want to experience the character:
"Sarafina Penelope Attar", just do the following:

Say this out loud, before you go to sleep:
"I WISH TO BE: "SARAFINA PENELOPE ATTAR OF UEBER ALLES - THE MOVIE".
Go to sleep and you will play the character, "Sarafina Penelope Attar",
that night!

If you choose to look for The Prophetess (subplot of Ueber Alles - The
Movie)
and want to experience the character: "You", just do the following:

Say this out loud, before you go to sleep:
"I WISH TO BE: "MYSELF OF UEBER ALLES - THE MOVIE".
Go to sleep and you will play the character, "You"
(that searches for The Prophetess), that night!

It is recommended that men, play male character roles and women,
play female character roles while in The 4th Dimension (4D Space),
this avoids confusion of thought and in The 4th Dimension
[ because it is all mind (thought) ] a person needs to avoid confusion!

Use The 4th Dimension to find your soulmate

This is very easy to do - all you need to know is
The Truth of WHO your soulmate is.

To find your soulmate, do the following:

Say this out loud before you go to sleep:
"I WISH TO KNOW THE TRUTH:
WHO IS MY SOULMATE?"

Go to sleep and you will get The Truth
in the form of a dream that night.

Once you find out The Truth, why waste anymore time?
When you wake up, go find "him" or "her" and be happy.

What if your soulmate is in another country or far away?

No Problem....Use The 4th Dimension to make contact..
that is, use it "like a telephone" or "a chat room".

Here's how...

Once you find out WHO your soulmate is, contact
his/her mind via The 4th Dimension in this way:

Say this out loud before you go to sleep:
"I WISH TO MEET MY SOULMATE."

Go to sleep and you will meet THE MIND of your
soulmate THAT NIGHT in the form of a dream.

What does this mean?

It means you are ACTUALLY SPEAKING MIND - TO - MIND
with your soulmate, so when you wake up in the morning
(that is, your minds re-enter your physical bodies)
you remember your meeting - it really took place!

Keep meeting in this way until you can meet in the physical world.

Use The 4th Dimension to NEVER BE LIED TO AGAIN

This is one of the best benefits of using The 4th Dimension.

You can use it to stop a lie, before it takes root in your mind.

If a lie takes root in a person's mind,
that person is manipulated by that lie and the liar.

Lies also wastes a person's time and energy.

To stop ALL LIES before they take root, do the following:

Say this out loud before you go to sleep:

"I WISH TO KNOW THE TRUTH:
IS [ INSERT NAME OF PERSON HERE ] LYING TO ME?"

Go to sleep and you will receive The Truth about your question that
night.

This tool is invaluable, because it helps you understand the motive
of anything presented to you in the physical world (3rd Dimension).

Use The 4th Dimension as a "University" [ get an education ]

You can know and learn anything and everything (no matter how old
you are ), your heart desires - FREE - the important thing is
- is that you are learning The Truth about any matter
or subject.

You can learn and understand: Physics,
Mathematics, Science, Engineering,
Botany, Medicine, etc

All you have to do is "request The Truth" about a subject -
that is, "make a wish" and you will receive an education on
that subject matter - that night.

To learn any subject matter, you desire to know, say this
out loud before you go to sleep: to sleep:

"I WISH TO KNOW THE TRUTH:
about [ INSERT SUBJECT HERE ]"

Go to sleep and you will get a lesson, on that subject, that night.

[ STRONG HINT: Use this technique to VERIFY THE TRUTH
about ALL COURSES you are taking right now! ]

EXAMPLE:

Use this tool to study History.

What better way to study History, than to experience History.

Pick any piece of History and make a wish:

Like so:

"I WISH TO KNOW THE TRUTH
ABOUT THE AMERICAN REVOLUTION."

Go to sleep and you will get a lesson on that point in time.

NOTE: When you study History, you are more like a "witness" of History.
You do not (CANNOT) change the past to affect the present.

Use The 4th Dimension to try ( new types of ) food

One of the miracles of The 4th Dimension when it comes to food is:
The food actually tastes better than in the physical world (3rd
Dimension)
and you do not gain any (physical) weight.

Use this dimension to eat your favorite foods ("FAT FREE")
or try new and exotic dishes.

To have a "fancy meal" in the 4th Dimension,
say this out loud before you go to sleep:

"I WISH TO EAT:
[ INSERT FOOD YOU WOULD LIKE TO EAT HERE ]"

Go to sleep and your meal will be served up
in a dream sequence.

Use The 4th Dimension to visit places thought of as "Fiction"

With The 4th Dimension as a tool, places you read in books, actually
have
"a mental state of existence" - that is, they exist and the environment
can be experienced.

Visit the school of "Hogwarts" or the wonderful land of
"Narnia" or even "Middle-Earth".

To visit places you thought "only existed in books or movies"
say this out loud before you go to sleep:

"I WISH TO GO TO [ ENTER 'FANTASY LOCATION' YOU WANT TO VISIT ]"

Go to sleep and you will be "whisked" to that land to experience (just
respect the locals).

EXAMPLE:

To go to the school of "Hogwarts" do the following:

Say this out loud before you go to sleep:

"I WISH TO GO TO HOGWARTS"

Go to sleep and you will visit that school of magic and fantasy.

Use The 4th Dimension to learn The Martial Arts

True fighting is done in 4D space.

Use The 4th Dimension to learn a discipline of The Martial Arts.

To start your training, do the following:

Say this out loud before you go to sleep:

"I WISH TO LEARN THE TRUTH:
ABOUT [INSERT DISCIPLINE HERE ]"

Go to sleep and you will receive a lesson on the art you chose.

EXAMPLES OF MARTIAL ART DISCIPLINES YOU MAY CHOOSE TO REQUEST:
You can learn more than one discipline.

Tai Chi

Kung Fu
Brazilian Jiu Jitsu

Kenpo
Kick Boxing

Karate
Tae Kwon Do

Krav Maga
Jeet Kune Do

Judo
Ninjitsu

Savate

Use The 4th Dimension to practice/train in a Martial Arts DOJO

Just like in the movie "The Matrix", you too can train like Morpheus &
Neo.

To train / practice, please do the following:
Say this out loud before you go to sleep:

"I WISH TO TRAIN IN A DOJO"

Go to sleep an you will appear in a Dojo,
same "rules" as in "The Matrix"

Understand, you do not need to know any martial
arts skills to request a dojo, you can also use a
DOJO as a "mini-gym".

Use The 4th Dimension to travel the world

Have you ever wanted to go to London, Rome,
Amsterdam, Prague, or any city in the world - but never been?
Why wait? You can go there TONIGHT - FREE - via The 4th Dimension.

Just program your sleep and you will experience these
fantastic cities (or any place on earth you desire to visit),
just like a real vacation in the physical world.

To visit any city in the world,
Say this out loud, before you go to sleep:
"I WISH TO GO TO [ INSERT NAME OF CITY HERE ]"

Go to sleep and you will experience (visit) that city.

Example:

To go to London, just say this before you sleep:
"I WISH TO GO TO LONDON."

Go to sleep and you will experience the city of London.

Use The 4th Dimension to travel the solar system

This universe is big and civilized.
Use The 4th Dimension to visit any planet you choose.

Please follow this link to get started (Space Travel 101)

As you can understand, the most precious time of the
day is really whenever you fall asleep.

That is, you have the opportunity to access The Truth
to know or do anything your heart desires. You just have to
program your sleep and pay attention to your dream time.

Your mind then retains the memory of your research of
The Truth or your adventures in The 4th Dimension.

Try to make at least 1 wish per night.

(*wink*)

If you make a wish and change your mind, just make another one.

It is the last wish you make, before you sleep,
that you pay attention to.

- Sweet Dreams

In Other Words....

One glitch (*wink* - *wink*) I have really discovered that will be of
great interest to all is this:

Anything that costs you money to use in The 3rd Dimension (physical
reality)
you can experience using FREE in The 4th Dimension!

What does this mean?

Ever wanted to drive a Lamborghini? - JUST MAKE A WISH - you (your
mind)
will experience driving a Lamborghini in The 4th Dimension - that
night.

Like so: "I WISH TO DRIVE A LAMBORGHINI."
Go to Sleep and enjoy YOUR NEW RIDE!

Ever wanted to "get away from it all" and go on a vacation to exotic
locations like: Gstaad, Kenya, or Japan? -

Like so: "I WISH TO GET AWAY TO GSTAAD."
Go to Sleep and ENJOY your vacation!

Ever wanted to fly"The Millenium Falcon"? or "The Outlaw Star"?
you CAN travel space via a vehicles like these.

Like so: "I WISH TO FLY THE MILLENIUM FALCON."
Go to Sleep and YOU CAN jump to light speed!

Save money on college - "request a course" and watch your dreams!

Have fun...

The Author of "Ueber Alles"

--

A Public Service Message from The Author of "Ueber Alles"

http://www.ueberalles.com/apublicservicemessage.html

Sig Sauer

Brief Summery: If it has tires or testicles, it's gonna give you trouble

I was about to say the same of Credit Cards and Labia.
I am not a sexist, I think ALL women are here for my enjoyment.

Sig
--

"Really, I'm not out to destroy Microsoft. That will just be a completely
unintentional side effect."

--- Linus Torvalds

Ken Cox - Microsoft MVP

Please don't respond to spam. The item has been removed but the replies
remain.

Juan T. Llibre

re:
Hasn't been removed from newsgroups.comcast.net

And it won't be.

Deleting from microsoft's news servers won't delete it from comcast's news servers
In all fairness, it should delete it.

Comcast's servers should be smart enough, when a message isn't found any more
at microsoft's news servers, to stop displaying it.

btw, I wonder what these newsgroups have in common :

soc.culture.polish
alt.os.linux.mandrake
comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg
rec.arts.sf.fandom

Pretty eclectic mix, isn't it ?

Kevin Spencer

Please don't respond to spam. The item has been removed but the replies

I didn't consider it SPAM, since the author isn't selling anything. I
considered it the ravings of a delusional and probably schizophrenic
individual. I mean, Ken, did you read it?

--

Kevin Spencer
Microsoft MVP

Jon Solberg

Ken Cox - Microsoft MVP said the following on 2006-02-12 06:12:
Please don't respond to spam. The item has been removed but the replies
remain.

Please don't top post.

Juan T. Llibre

Please top post.

It allows readers to see the answer to the latest issue in the thread,
plus you don't have to scroll past all the text to get the gist of a thread.

Joe Ellis

Juan T. Llibre said:
Please top post.

It allows readers to see the answer to the latest issue in the thread,
plus you don't have to scroll past all the text to get the gist of a thread.

a) Because people don't think that way.

blah

blah

blah

blah

blah

blah

blah

blah

blah

blah

blah

blah

blah

blah

q) Why is top posting bad?

Bit Twister

Please top post.

It allows readers to see the answer to the latest issue in the thread,
plus you don't have to scroll past all the text to get the gist of a thread.

No. Just trim the post to what is revelant which you are responding
to.

FYI: Topposting aggravates lots of the people from whom you are asking help.
I am not one, but I also try to discourage its use because it
makes reading search engine results much easier.
As a matter of fact, this paragraph is a top post example.

You may want to read http://www.caliburn.nl/topposting.html
and/or http://www.dickalba.demon.co.uk/usenet/guide/faq_topp.html
Please use "alt.test" or any of the 400+ test groups ending in
.test to adjust/test your news reader to make it quit top posting.

Before anyone responds about this FYI, do read the following
results from about 4,210,000+ top posting responses found at
<http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&safe=off&q=top+posting&spell=1>
so as not to repeat anyone.

Juan T. Llibre

re:
FYI: Topposting aggravates lots of the people from whom you are asking help.

Hey,

Post the way you like to. I'll do the same.

If it aggravates you, you should pay attention to more important matters,
like the content of the post.

I'll agree that trimming is essential, though,
whether you top post or bottom post.

Juan T. Llibre

re:
q) Why is top posting bad?

Actually, I'd agree with bottom-posting, if bottom-posters would trim
their posts, so readers don't have to go hunting for the answer.

Otherwise, top-posting is much more to the point.
See ? You got the point without needing to scroll down.

btw, changing the post's reply-to to alt.dev.null wasn't nice.

Marilee J. Layman

re:

And it won't be.

Deleting from microsoft's news servers won't delete it from comcast's news servers
In all fairness, it should delete it.

Comcast's servers should be smart enough, when a message isn't found any more
at microsoft's news servers, to stop displaying it.

What, and let MS have final word on which articles propogate?

Juan T. Llibre

re:
What, and let MS have final word on which articles propogate?

When servers *replicate* another news server,
they should do exactly that : replicate.

When you attempt to determine whether a post is "PC'
or whether it isn't, you're not replicating; you're editorializing.

If you want to control posts...start your own news server.

Quaestor

Juan said:
Please top post.

It allows readers to see the answer to the latest issue in the thread,

Fortunately I won't have to see anything by you hereafter.

*plonk*

come back when you can live by the rules

Neo Geshel

Marilee said:
What, and let MS have final word on which articles propogate?

No, it’s simply the way Usenet servers *should* function. When someone
makes a post, and either they (or an administrator) deletes that post
(makes another post in the form of a deletion request), the deletion
request should be propagated to every Usenet server that replicates that
newsgroup.

A good Usenet server would then delete that post, even though it
originated elsewhere. Unfortunately, deletion requests are horrendously
easy to fake (even more so than e-mails!); and as such, many Usenet
server programs are defaulted to ignore deletion requests, or are unable
to even handle them in the first place.

BTW, many “modern†Usenet clients (such as the much-reviled Outlook
Express) are very badly designed in the first place, and are unable to
create proper deletion requests that conform to the standards (as well
as doing nasty things like automatic top-posting and HTML posts).

I hope this helps.
...Geshel
* My reply-to is an automatically monitored spam honeypot. Do not use *
* it unless you want to be blacklisted by SpamCop. Please reply to my *
* first name at my last name dot org. *
“Anyone who believes in Intelligent Design (“creationismâ€) is just as
ignorant and ill-educated as someone who believes that the world is
flat, that the Sun circles the Earth or that there really is a tooth
fairy. Darwinism has an overwhelming foundation of evidence that can be
tested and reproduced. Intelligent Design, on the other hand, has no
evidence at all; not one single shred of testable proof. As such,
Intelligent Design is Religious Mythology, and has no right whatsoever
to be in our Science classrooms.†- 99.99+% of Scientists
Mignon McLaughlin once said that “A nymphomaniac is a woman [who is] as
obsessed with sex as the average man.†Unfortunately, since true
nymphomaniacs are so rare, this means that it takes an extraordinary
woman to keep up with an ordinary man.