    PS: I know that I will need to pay for the actual calls and it's ok.

    Thanks
    George.
    George Ter-Saakov, Apr 24, 2008

  2. These articles should give you some heads-up :

    http://www.codeproject.com/KB/aspnet/SkypeSample.aspx

    http://www.codeproject.com/KB/cs/skypecontrolapicsharp.aspx

    http://www.nsoftware.com/ibiz/skype/technologies.aspx?sku=byn1-a

    Juan T. Llibre, asp.net MVP
    asp.net faq : http://asp.net.do/faq/
    ======================================

    Juan T. Llibre, Apr 24, 2008

  3. I generally like Google for these types of question. :)
    http://tinyurl.com/5ra7he

    There are a few projects on Code Project.

    --
    Gregory A. Beamer
    MVP, MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

    Subscribe to my blog

    or just read it:
    http://gregorybeamer.spaces.live.com/

    Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\), Apr 24, 2008
  4. I asked if it's doable or not before I start to research how to do it.
    I kind of hoped to see an answers like "Yes, this type of application is
    doable with Skype" (or some other service)
    I would obviously have to dig in to their documentation
    https://developer.skype.com/ once I start programming

    I did search codeproject myself...
    All three project there do not do voice phone calls over Skype. And not even
    related to Skype much.
    Also I did Google....

    George.

    message news:u18%...

    George Ter-Saakov, Apr 24, 2008
  5. re:
    !> All three project there do not do voice phone calls over Skype.
    !> And not even related to Skype much.

    The first link I posted for you has this list of things it does :

    1. Make a Skype call via Skype.
    2. Request contact information.
    3. Start a chat.
    4. Send a file via Skype.