usign Skype from .NET

George Ter-Saakov

Had anyone tried to automate Skype from ASP.NET?
I need to implement Phone activation from my ASP.NET web site.

So after user had created account, robot calls him and asks to push "1" if
yes and 0 if "No". So naturally I thought about Skype.
Is it doable? Or may be someone knows other way to do it?

PS: I know that I will need to pay for the actual calls and it's ok.

Thanks
George.

George Ter-Saakov

I asked if it's doable or not before I start to research how to do it.
I kind of hoped to see an answers like "Yes, this type of application is
doable with Skype" (or some other service)
I would obviously have to dig in to their documentation
https://developer.skype.com/ once I start programming

I did search codeproject myself...
All three project there do not do voice phone calls over Skype. And not even
related to Skype much.
Also I did Google....

George.

Juan T. Llibre

re:
!> All three project there do not do voice phone calls over Skype.
!> And not even related to Skype much.

The first link I posted for you has this list of things it does :

1. Make a Skype call via Skype.
2. Request contact information.
3. Start a chat.
4. Send a file via Skype.