Using a calendar in a datagrid

Philippe Pons

Hi,

I use the calendar available from the Time Tracker Starter Kit.
A click on the associated icon triggers a JavaScript procedure:
OpenCalendar
The name of the textbox that receives th selected date is passed to this
procedure as an argument.
It works fine on a normal page.
I would like to use this calendar in a datagrid, to edit the date in a
textbox.
I added the icon beside the textbox in the EditItemTemplate, together with
the call to OPenCalendar.
I pass the name of the textbox to OpenCalendar.
Problem: this name is not recognized.
What should I do to make it work?
Thank's
Philippe