Using a data-bind dropdownlist to populate another data-bind dropdownlist

mr2_93

Hi All,

I am new to ASP.NET and I am looking for help with the dropdownlist data
control.

I wonder if someone could show me how to past the SelectedValue of a
data-bind dropdownlist to poplulate a second data-bind dropdownlist.

For example, the first dropdownlist contains a list of companies and the
second dropdownlist displays a product list based on the selected value of
the first dropdownlist (after PostBack).

Also, how could I prevent the first dropdownlist from changing the selected
item back to the first/default item (i.e. item 0) after PostBack?

Thanks a lot for your help.

M.