    using it.

    Thanks for your help

    Laddy
    Laddy, Oct 20, 2003

  2. Laddy

    Whitecrest Guest

    In article <XuOkb.1827$>,
    says...
    > I wish to use an Access database to hold prices for items on a website. A
    > given item would have a code and then the price for the item would be
    > displayed in a table and the information would be taken from a database.
    > What is this method called and can you tell me how to find information on
    > using it.

    If you are asking that question so you can do it your business, then you
    probably will want to hire someone to do it for you.

    But if you want to do it your self, then you need to learn ASP
    www.w3schools.com is a good place to start they have the needed
    tutorials for you.

    --
    Whitecrest Entertainment
    www.whitecrestent.com
    Whitecrest, Oct 20, 2003

  3. Laddy

    Laddy Guest

    Thanks

    Laddy

    Laddy, Oct 20, 2003
  4. "Laddy" <> wrote in message news:<XuOkb.1827$>...
    > Hello,
    > I wish to use an Access database to hold prices for items on a website. A
    > given item would have a code and then the price for the item would be
    > displayed in a table and the information would be taken from a database.
    >
    > What is this method called and can you tell me how to find information on
    > using it.

    In addition to what Whitecrest said, try
    http://www.4guysfromrolla.com/ - loads of articles with many
    not-too-technical documents to get you started.

    --
    Hywel
    Hywel Jenkins, Oct 20, 2003