Using a for() statement to create a variable??

Brian McCauley

A. Sinan Unur wrote:

[ of "(e-mail address removed)" ]
Your ignorance is amusing.

No, I think it has long ceased to be. robic0 is now rapidly[1]
decomming the heir apparent to the thrown of she whose name we shall not
utter.

We are all Frank.

[1] Fredian slip - I initially typed "rabidly".

John W. Krahn

Brian said:
A. Sinan Unur wrote:

[ of "(e-mail address removed)" ]
Your ignorance is amusing.

No, I think it has long ceased to be. robic0 is now rapidly[1]
decomming the heir apparent to the thrown of she whose name we shall not
utter.

We are all Frank.

[1] Fredian slip - I initially typed "rabidly".

And yet you didn't correct "decomming"?

John

Joe Smith

Brian said:
A. Sinan Unur wrote:

[ of "(e-mail address removed)" ]
Your ignorance is amusing.

No, I think it has long ceased to be. robic0 is now rapidly[1]
decomming the heir apparent to the thrown of she whose name we shall not
utter.

[1] Fredian slip - I initially typed "rabidly".

I like the other Freudian slip: 'thrown', as in "I have thrown up
into the throne" (a nickname for the large white porcelain seat).

-Joe

Joe Smith

Al Gore -> *****U S A***** --->>>>> ArpaNnet --> UseNet --> <you,
the foreigner who taketh away American jobs>

As an American, I find name-calling like that to be insulting.
-Joe