using a program on my website

Angel & Marco Thompson

Hello All,
I have an excel program (.xla) that I would like users to be able to use
online. However, I've never seen this ability on a webiste before.
Obviously there are programs written in html or asp that one can use online,
however, I do not want to convert my excel program...Is it possible to
upload my excel program and make it usable online?

Thank You.
Angel

Whitecrest

Hello All,
I have an excel program (.xla) that I would like users to be able to use
online. However, I've never seen this ability on a webiste before.
Obviously there are programs written in html or asp that one can use online,
however, I do not want to convert my excel program...Is it possible to
upload my excel program and make it usable online?

When you say use, do you mean they will write data to it? Or do you
mean they will read data from it, or do you mean several people will be
using it live at the same time?

Toby A Inkster

Angel said:
I do not want to convert my excel program...Is it possible to
upload my excel program and make it usable online?

Will all your users own a copy of Excel?