Using a single module of Pygame

JDR

Would anyone happen to know of a way to strip out the joystick module of
Pygame? I've written a console based application that doesn't need X,
mixer, fonts, etc. and I can't get my application to run without X11 libs
installed.

I've been searching google for the past hour without luck. If anyone knows
of any good informational sites, please let me know. I'll keep digging
through Python's docs.

Thanks!

Lee Harr

Would anyone happen to know of a way to strip out the joystick module of
Pygame? I've written a console based application that doesn't need X,
mixer, fonts, etc. and I can't get my application to run without X11 libs
installed.

I've been searching google for the past hour without luck. If anyone knows
of any good informational sites, please let me know. I'll keep digging
through Python's docs.

Well, there is pygame.org of course, and the very helpful people on
the pygame mailing list. You should also look at libsdl.org (on which
pygame builds) to see if it can run without X11.