Using Adwork - Making traffic

Chase Lane

I don't know if anyone is using Adwork (www.adwork.co.uk) but they do
google-like adverts for free.

You host some ads, and in return you get free clicks. Every click from a
hosted adwork ad adds up to more credits.

We have found a mega way to earn massive traffic from this system.

They offer 100,000 credits for each successful recommended signup. They
claim to have a signup rate of over 30% (well, it's free I suppose).

So in theory, send them 20 visitors and get 600,000 credits. This equates
to 600 click-throughs to your website.

Using google adwords, this would only cost 20 X 4p (80p). 600,000 credits =
600 visitors.

My affiliate ID is 245, so my URL to promote is
http://www.adwork.co.uk?aff=245

Good luck peeps!