Using Adwork - Making traffic

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Chase Lane, Sep 9, 2005.

  1. Chase Lane

    Chase Lane Guest

    I don't know if anyone is using Adwork (www.adwork.co.uk) but they do
    google-like adverts for free.

    You host some ads, and in return you get free clicks. Every click from a
    hosted adwork ad adds up to more credits.

    We have found a mega way to earn massive traffic from this system.

    They offer 100,000 credits for each successful recommended signup. They
    claim to have a signup rate of over 30% (well, it's free I suppose).

    So in theory, send them 20 visitors and get 600,000 credits. This equates
    to 600 click-throughs to your website.

    Using google adwords, this would only cost 20 X 4p (80p). 600,000 credits =
    600 visitors.

    My affiliate ID is 245, so my URL to promote is
    http://www.adwork.co.uk?aff=245

    Good luck peeps!

    Chase Lane, Sep 9, 2005