Using Algorithms to Represent A List Of Words

Brian

I've heard from computer programmers that if a programmer wants to
program a list of 500 words, they can use an algorithm to represent
the list of 500 words, instead of typing each of the 500 words. Is
this true?

Brian

shuchaoo

I've heard from computer programmers that if a programmer wants to
program a list of 500 words, they can use an algorithm to represent
the list of 500 words, instead of typing each of the 500 words. Is
this true?

Brian

what's your mean?

user923005

I've heard from computer programmers that if a programmer wants to
program a list of 500 words, they can use an algorithm to represent
the list of 500 words, instead of typing each of the 500 words.  Is
this true?

Only if they are Unix wizards. They get the elves to type them in for
them at night.

Walter Roberson

Thank you, everybody, for your replies. You have answered my
question.

I believe a number of us are rather unsure of what it was you were actually
asking. Which of the replies was the solution for you? Or what, more
verbosely, was the meaning of the question?

Clever Monkey

Walter said:
I believe a number of us are rather unsure of what it was you were actually
asking. Which of the replies was the solution for you? Or what, more
verbosely, was the meaning of the question?

I choose to believe that it was the elves. (Or elfs, if your Tolkien
sensibilities prefer.)