using ant inside glassfish app

Discussion in 'Java' started by Matthias Koch, May 26, 2010.

  1. Hi all,

    i just have a strange problem.
    i use ant inside ( just write java code to create ant targets ...) my
    application for creating tar archives and copy files.

    i first started this application on tomcat, and all worked fine, but
    now i whish to migrite it to glassfish v3.

    copy files works also well in glassfish

    but when i which to create a tar, i allways get the error:

    ClassNotFoundException org.apache.tools.tar.TarOutputStream

    which comes from felix.

    i dont know why this happens, and why this happens only for tar ant
    tasks and not for all.
    i tried to put the ant jar in lib/ext folder but it doesnt have any
    affect.

    have someone a hint for me what i made wrong ?

    thanks

    kr Matthias

    Matthias Koch, May 26, 2010