    I'm looking for information on using AS2 with .NET Webservices. Does anyone
    have any experience or good links on getting started.

    Thanks
    Chris Fink, Jul 24, 2008

  2. What is AS2?

    John Saunders, Jul 24, 2008

  3. Chris Fink

    Chris Fink Guest

    AS2 is a communication protocol for doing Electronic Data Interchange (EDI),
    which allows for secure and reliable exchange of data. I believe the
    microsoft equivalent would be the web service enhancements SDK, however,
    this customer has the requirement to use AS2....

    I'm well versed in WSE, but never worked with AS2... I'll be speaking with
    the customer shortly, just looking for some information/solutions prior to
    that conversation.

    Chris Fink, Jul 24, 2008
  4. WSE is not an equivalent to EDI. WSE is obsolete. The Microsoft equivalent
    to EDI is EDI.

    John Saunders, Jul 25, 2008