Using ASP.NET 2.0 Roleprovider against AzManStore in ADAM

griffore

I've been able to setup an AzMan store within ADAM and authorize a
user
against it.

Here's a code snippet:
IAuthorizationProvider azManProvider =
AuthorizationFactory.GetAuthorizationProvider("AzManProvider");

lblName.Text = User.Identity.Name;
chkIsAuthenticated.Checked =
User.Identity.IsAuthenticated;
lblAuthenticationType.Text =
User.Identity.AuthenticationType;

chkAuthQuery.Checked = azManProvider.Authorize(User,
"Query");
chkAuthQueryStation.Checked =
azManProvider.Authorize(User,
"O:QueryOperation");

All that is well and good however, I expected to use ASP.NET Roles to
query
for the roles I have setup with AzMan.

Roles.GetRolesForUser() returns the following exception:
Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
{"Element not found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070490)"}

My ADAM and IIS instances are on separate servers within the same
domain.
How do I reference the ASP.NET machine account from the IIS machine in
local security group on my ADAM box? I need to add this local group to
the Readers role of the AzManStore.