    Thanks

    Neil
    , Jun 14, 2006

  2. tdavisjr Guest

    If you want to take care of situations for anonymous and authenticated
    user then you will most likely want to use the Profile object since it
    handles that well. Remember the Profile Object can store complex types
    like Collections.

    However, for your senario listed in #1. Its a good idea i've done it
    before with no issues. Its just requires you writting some code.
    Howver, it didn't handle anonymous users.

    tdavisjr, Jun 14, 2006