Using ASP variables with HTML

Leeper

Here is the line that I am using.
response.write("<p style='color:" & Item"'></p>")
the word Item is a variable with hex code in it for color. This is
pretty simple I think, but how can I get this variable to work with
this HTML. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Ryan

Ray at

What isn't working about it? Are you getting an error of some sort? It
seems fine to me, although I'd change the variable name to something along
the lines of sColor.

Ray at work

Ray at

I take back my "It seems fine to me" statement after reading Peter's post.
[;

Ray at work