Using AutoPostBack with two Textboxes

Mike D

I can't figure out why I can't get AutoPostBack to work with two textboxes
and a hand-scanner.
The first textbox works fine. I can scan a barcode and it loads the data
relavent to the textbox entry. However when I try to use a second textbox it
seems that the AutoPostBack stops working (unless I press Tab and Enter does
work either).

I am creating a uniform tracking application for HR. They will scan the
employee's badge and then scan the uniform barcode on each article. I have
been able to get it work as I said up to getting the employee data but I
can't seem to get the Uniform ID to scan and AutoPostback. I had it working
but it was entering data twice. I figured out it was due to buttons I had on
the page for reporting purposes. What is strange is when I run the page in
Debug mode it works perfectly but when I put it on the web server it enters
data twice.:(

Any ideas?