    material on the subject.

    Thanks,
    cpp
    cppaddict, Apr 28, 2004

  2. cppaddict

    Karthik Guest

    cppaddict wrote:

    > Hi,
    >
    > I'm writing a windows application in C++. However, much of the
    > application's logic is already written in Java. I'd like to be able
    > to make use of that code from within my C++ code. How can this be
    > accomplished? I'd appreciated any thoughts or good internet reference
    > material on the subject.
    >
    > Thanks,
    > cpp

    Check out for JNI.

    http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.4.2/docs/guide/jni/index.html .

    This is out of topic of current newsgroup. Hence setting follow-up to
    the relavant one (hopefully ;) - comp.lang.java.programmer .

    HTH

    --
    Karthik
    Humans please 'removeme_' for my real email.
    Karthik, Apr 28, 2004

  3. cppaddict wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I'm writing a windows application in C++. However, much of the
    > application's logic is already written in Java. I'd like to be able
    > to make use of that code from within my C++ code. How can this be
    > accomplished? I'd appreciated any thoughts or good internet reference
    > material on the subject.

    This is off-topic here. What you want is the JNI (java native
    interface.) First visit java.sun.com, then post in
    comp.lang.java.programmer if you need more help.
    --
    Daniel Sjöblom
    Remove _NOSPAM to reply by mail
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Daniel_Sj=F6blom?=, Apr 28, 2004