Using CallManager AXL interface with perl and SOAP::Lite module

julien.laffitte

Hi all,

I am trying to write a PERL script to use Cisco CallManager AXL
interface and get/process IP phones information.

I know I have to use SOAP::Lite package, but I really do not
understand how it works, especally with CallManager interface.

Actually, I do not know how to connect to the server: what must I set
in the URI field ? In the proxy one ? This part of the code is really
not clear for me.
From what I have read on the web and seen on the server, I would have
wrote:
my $CCM = SOAP::Lite
->uri(xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:443)
->proxy("xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx/API/AXL/V1/axlsoap.xsd")

But something tells me its not really good ;)

An older thread of smeenz show me how to get data after that (even if
it is not the information I have to get from server):

my $res =
$soap->getPhone(
SOAP::Data->name(phoneName => 'SEP000000000000')
)

If there is a specific documentation I was unable to find it :(

Can anyone help me ?

Julien