Using CallManager AXL interface with perl and SOAP::Lite module

Discussion in 'Perl Misc' started by julien.laffitte@gmail.com, Jul 26, 2007.

  1. Guest

    Hi all,

    I am trying to write a PERL script to use Cisco CallManager AXL
    interface and get/process IP phones information.

    I know I have to use SOAP::Lite package, but I really do not
    understand how it works, especally with CallManager interface.

    Actually, I do not know how to connect to the server: what must I set
    in the URI field ? In the proxy one ? This part of the code is really
    not clear for me.

    >From what I have read on the web and seen on the server, I would have

    wrote:
    my $CCM = SOAP::Lite
    ->uri(xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:443)
    ->proxy("xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx/API/AXL/V1/axlsoap.xsd")

    But something tells me its not really good ;)

    An older thread of smeenz show me how to get data after that (even if
    it is not the information I have to get from server):

    my $res =
    $soap->getPhone(
    SOAP::Data->name(phoneName => 'SEP000000000000')
    )

    If there is a specific documentation I was unable to find it :(

    Can anyone help me ?

    Julien

    , Jul 26, 2007