using COM gives dynamic link library intialization failed error

Milind

Hi,

I am trying to use COM dll from Web-service This DLL in turn uses few other
DLLs (one of them is msxml3.dll to parse XML). This throws
System.IO.FileLoadException and the message is "A dynamic link library (DLL)
initialization routine failed".

I am using same COM dll from my C#.Net windows application and its working
perfectly fine .

I also tried adding ASPNET, IUSR_MachineName and IWAP_MachineName iusers in
to administrator in case there security issue. I also gave full rights to
this users.
Can anybody please help.
I m stuck up into project.
Thanks