using COM gives dynamic link library intialization failed error

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Services' started by Milind, Jul 26, 2006.

  1. Milind

    Milind Guest

    Hi,

    I am trying to use COM dll from Web-service This DLL in turn uses few other
    DLLs (one of them is msxml3.dll to parse XML). This throws
    System.IO.FileLoadException and the message is "A dynamic link library (DLL)
    initialization routine failed".

    I am using same COM dll from my C#.Net windows application and its working
    perfectly fine .

    I also tried adding ASPNET, IUSR_MachineName and IWAP_MachineName iusers in
    to administrator in case there security issue. I also gave full rights to
    this users.
    Can anybody please help.
    I m stuck up into project.
    Thanks