Using combo to filter all

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Services' started by Marco, Aug 27, 2009.

  1. Marco

    Marco Guest

    Hi,

    I have almost no experience in ASP bu tI need to develop a small site linked
    to an access database in order to load data.

    So, in my site I've got two combobox or if you prefer List/Menu controls.

    It's working ok, I mean, if I choose an option in each combox it filter.

    What I need to to have an option in each combobox to not filter, such like
    an option saying ALL, so if I choose the option ALL in one combobox it would
    show all records.

    I hope I was clear.

    Please help.

    Thanks.