    How can I do this? Any help will be appreciated.
    Thanks

    Tulga
    Tulga Kalayci, Apr 1, 2004

  2. Tulga Kalayci

    Teemu Keiski Guest

    Hi,

    you need to attach a custom typeconverter to the property. Typeconverter is
    capable to provide the list of controls on the Page. Here is an example:
    http://www.asp.net/Forums/ShowPost.aspx?tabindex=1&PostID=214342

    --
    Teemu Keiski
    http://blogs.aspadvice.com/joteke

    "Tulga Kalayci" <> wrote in message
    I have created a web custom control. I want to be able to select one
    of the other controls on my form as one the properties of my custom
    control. Similar to validation control's ControlToValidate property.

    Teemu Keiski, Apr 8, 2004