Using CR Graphs

Paul W

Has anyone tried to use the graphs that come with Crystal Reports.NET?
I'm trying to create any graph at this point that does not summarize
the values in the graph. (i.e. Graph the values in the dataset instead
of adding them up.)

There is a check box for "Don't Summarize Values", but this is always
grayed out for me.

Do I need to buy a full version of CR or am I missing something? Any
help would be great since the documentation of CR.NET is weak.

Thanks,

Paul W

(Sorry for the cross post, but I figured this might be a hard one to
get an answer for.)