Using Curl in a package

Bucker

Hi Folks,

I developed a simple perl script which sets up a curl call with the
following callback

$curl->setopt(CURLOPT_WRITEFUNCTION,\&ret_data2);

this follows several lines after the all in a seperate sub
sub ret_data2 {

}

The above works fine when its not in a package.

If I put the same code in a package the curl->errbuf returns 0 which
is good
but it never calls the ret_data2 sub.

Inside a package do I need to reference the WRITEFUNCTION sub
differently?

Regards,