Using custom sink and cookies from ASP.NET application

Guest

Hi, all:
My question is as follows. I have one ASP.NET application that comunicates
with a remote object hosted under IIS throught .NET Remoting. I have to use
custom sink in order to add extra information to every call to the remote
object. I have developed a dll file to create my custom sink. The information
I have to send throught the sink is a collection of cookies that apperas on
my browser when I connect to a security system in the LAN. How can I access
to this cookies from the custom sink DLL?
Thanks a lot for your help.