    just executed on the server and sent the HTML or Image to client browser?

    Many thanks in advance!

    Don

    Don Wash, Jul 20, 2004

  2. Using Crystal Reports with Asp.net there is nothing that the client will
    need. It is necessary that all the components for Crystal Reports be
    installed on the server. Then, Crystal Reports is able to render these
    controls as html. Alternatively, Crystal Reports does have the ability to
    output reports as .pdf as well as other formats. This is peferred if user
    will be printing these reports, since .pdf doucments preserve all the
    formatting and provides a cleaner way to print these reports. You may want
    to check this site out and view the tutorials and download the samples
    http://www.businessobjects.com/products/dev_zone/net/default.asp

    "Don Wash" <> wrote in message
    > Hi All!
    >
    > I'm very very new to DotNet and doing my first Report project. I'm

    planning

    Tampa .NET Koder, Jul 20, 2004