Using datagrid

Paul

I have a datagrid that bounds by dataview with edit button on each row. When
an edit button is clicked, it goes to another page for editing purpose only.
When save or cancel button is clicked, it needs to come back to same record
or same page that it was in. How can I go back to same page I was in before
by searching the primary key in the datagrid?

Thanks,

Lerp

Hi,

there's a selected item index property you can access SelectedIndex property

cheers, Lerp

Paul

Thanks for the information But, I didn't get too far.

No matter what I do, it will not go to specific page that the data is in.

Do you have a sample code?

Thanks,