    --

    Thank's (if you try to help me)
    ruca

    ruca, Mar 5, 2004

  2. ruca

    Felbrigg Guest

    Sometimes the DE does not define the events for you or even put in the
    definition into code behind, check that these exist.

    Felbrigg, Mar 5, 2004

  3. ruca

    ruca Guest

    It's that I'm trying to say. It don't put any definition automatically. And
    I don't know how to define manually, because I don'nt know the classes that
    DateTime Pivker control is inserted.
    Do you know????

    --

    Thank's (if you try to help me)
    ruca

    ruca, Mar 5, 2004
  4. ruca

    Cor Guest

    Hi Ruca,

    As far as I know can you not use a "Date Time Picker" on a webform.

    You can use the calender, that does work for me fine.

    When you message to one of this newsgroup and you tell about code, tell than
    what programlanguage you are using, events are set different with every
    language using Vs.net

    I hope this helps?

    Cor

    Cor, Mar 5, 2004
  5. ruca

    Felbrigg Guest

    hope this is what your after

    protected System.Web.UI.WebControls.Calendar Calendar1;

    Felbrigg, Mar 5, 2004
  6. ruca

    ruca Guest

    Cor says:
    > When you message to one of this newsgroup and you tell about code, tell

    than
    > what programlanguage you are using, events are set different with every
    > language using Vs.net

    You have reason Cor.
    Don't happen again.
    For note, in this case it's vb.net that I'm using to create web forms.

    Are you sure that I can't use DateTimer Picker control in Web Forms?
    If I can't, how can I use Calendar? My idea on this is use a textbox and
    create an event button that opens that calendar, and then put in text box
    the result data that I chose.
    Can I do that? How and where can I get some code example?

    --

    Thank's (if you try to help me)
    ruca

    ruca, Mar 5, 2004
  7. ruca

    Cor Guest

    Hi Ruca,

    It is computing, I am never totaly sure only for 99%

    I never used the calender, but what I saw it is almost the same as the
    datetimepicker.

    I asume that there is no time option in it :) and it looks not that nice.

    I hope this helps?

    Cor

    Cor, Mar 5, 2004