using dialogArguments pops a error message

yoramo

I'm writing a 'print template' and in the script I need to use the
dialogArguments. Every time I'm calling a method or property of the
dialogArguments. I'm getting a dialog message with the following error.

"The callee (server [not server application]) is not available and
disappeared; all connections are invalid. The call did not execute."

Why do I get this message?
How do I fix this problem?

Thanks in advance
Yoramo

Grant Wagner

yoramo said:
I'm writing a 'print template' and in the script I need to use the
dialogArguments. Every time I'm calling a method or property of the
dialogArguments. I'm getting a dialog message with the following error.

"The callee (server [not server application]) is not available and
disappeared; all connections are invalid. The call did not execute."

Why do I get this message?
How do I fix this problem?

Thanks in advance
Yoramo

No idea. Try an SSCCE: <url: http://www.physci.org/codes/sscce.jsp />

yoramo

it looks that I have a race condition on my print template.
I'm using setTimeout method and one of the calls is done when the
'dialogArguments' is not valid any more.
if you have any ideas please let me know.

thanks in advance
yoramo