    Thanks in advance

    Klaus
    MCAD/MCSD
    Klaus Jensen, Jun 19, 2008

  2. What do you want to drag and drop? Several telerik controls include drag and
    drop features.

    www.telerik.com

    --
    Eliyahu Goldin,
    Software Developer

    Eliyahu Goldin, Jun 19, 2008

  3. Klaus Jensen

    Klaus Jensen Guest

    "Eliyahu Goldin" wrote:
    > What do you want to drag and drop? Several telerik controls include drag and
    > drop features.

    I want to display thumbnail-images and have the user drag them into folders.

    Took a quick look at telerik, and I will take a better look tonight when I
    have more time. :)

    Thanks for you reply.
    Klaus Jensen, Jun 19, 2008
  4. You may want to investigate using the free DragPanel control:
    http://www.asp.net/AJAX/AjaxControlToolkit/Samples/DragPanel/DragPanel.aspx

    --
    I hope this helps,
    Steve C. Orr,

    Steve C. Orr [MCSD, MVP, CSM, ASP Insider], Jun 19, 2008