Using drag and drop in an web-application?

Klaus Jensen

Hi

I would like to be able to use drag and drop in a web-application - and
implement it in a fairly easy way.

I have seen it done "by hand" with layers, javascript etc, but that is
tedioius and timeconsuming to implement.

Does a set of controls or anything like for accomplishing that exist - for
ASP.Net?

Thanks in advance

Klaus
MCAD/MCSD

Klaus Jensen

Eliyahu Goldin said:
What do you want to drag and drop? Several telerik controls include drag and
drop features.

I want to display thumbnail-images and have the user drag them into folders.

Took a quick look at telerik, and I will take a better look tonight when I
have more time. :)

Thanks for you reply.