using em widths in IE 5.5

rf

Mark Parnell wrote.
He is and we love him very much.

?

I dunno about that.

Respect yes. Admire perhaps. I'd even feed his dog for him. But love? That'd
be confusing. There are too many of him :)

Mark Parnell

On Tue, 02 Nov 2004 00:03:11 GMT, rf <[email protected]> declared in alt.html:

[brucie]
Respect yes. Admire perhaps. I'd even feed his dog for him. But love? That'd
be confusing. There are too many of him :)

Surely there's at least one you could love though?

rf

Mark Parnell wrote
On Tue, 02 Nov 2004 00:03:11 GMT, rf <[email protected]> declared in alt.html:

[brucie]
Respect yes. Admire perhaps. I'd even feed his dog for him. But love? That'd
be confusing. There are too many of him :)

Surely there's at least one you could love though?

Yeah you're probably right. That one that wears the kinky little red number?
Looks like the spacegirl has dibs on the one that exhibits charm and
charisma, except she's just fallen on the floor. Must have been Neals
martinis :)

Els

Mark said:
OK, this is really bugging me. The *what* of little voices?
:)

<g>
You think like me ;-)

Someone else said he was just swapping the words around, so that
might help you with the puzzle ;-)

Mark Parnell

You think like me ;-)

Scary. :)
Someone else said he was just swapping the words around, so that
might help you with the puzzle ;-)

Little voices of the? Still missing a word.
Voices the little of? Sounds like Yoda.
Of the little voices? Could be.
Voices of the little? Maybe.

AAARGGHHH! brucie, you're messing with my mind!

Els

Mark said:
Scary. :)
Nah!

Little voices of the? Still missing a word.
Voices the little of? Sounds like Yoda.
Of the little voices? Could be.
Voices of the little? Maybe.

AAARGGHHH! brucie, you're messing with my mind!

Okay, I think it's brucie himself that is left out of the
phrase, which was mixed up afterwards.

the little voices of brucie :)

Neal

Looks like the spacegirl has dibs on the one that exhibits charm and
charisma, except she's just fallen on the floor. Must have been Neals
martinis :)

I've been off the vodka since the Halloween party Saturday where I passed
out. My girlfriend took such good care of me.

Never worry, I'm not off it for good. Just giving the liver a rest.

So it's possible that one of brucie's little voices has been drinking on
my behalf. When I'm not, there's a great void that demands filling.