Using Enterprise Library Logging Block in MySQL

ch0c0

Hi,

I am trying to use Enterprise Library Logging block in MySQL but the
LoggingDatabase.sql that it comes with is just for SQL server, I
guess. I am trying to run that script but its giving me error, also
its using the MASTER table which doesnt exist in MySQL. Can someone
help me in this regard? thanks

Regards,
Salman Akram